Lifts in operation
COVID-19 PROTECTIVE MEASURES ON THE BERGER ALM
Ski- & Freizeitarena Bergeralm
At present it seems as if largely unrestricted skiing will be possible in the winter of 2020/21. Our carefully developed prevention strategy as well as our comprehensive cleaning and disinfection measures are designed to ensure the health and safety of all our guests and our team.
We hope we will have your support in this and request you to observe the following instructions and recommendations during your stay in the ski resort.
- We look forward to your visit! But please come only if you are healthy. Protect not only yourself, but also your fellow human beings.
- If possible, always keep a minimum distance of 1 metre from strangers.
- Dispose of your used protective masks and other hygiene items such as handkerchiefs properly in the waste bins and do not leave them in the cable car compartments or elsewhere.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff with regard to the applicable hygiene regulations.
- Please observe the general rules of hygiene and wash your hands regularly. Disinfectant dispensers are provided in sufficient quantities.
Mouth and nose protection
You should always use mouth and nose protection (multifunctional cloth, protective mask, etc.) if the prescribed minimum distance of 1 m from other people cannot be maintained.
It is obligatory to wear mouth and nose protection in all closed rooms:
- FFP-2 mask requirement: 8 EUB Bergeralm, Kombibahn Hoher Turm (when entering, during transport, when leaving)
- Exception: Children up to 14 years do not need an FFP2 mask (normal MNS)
- Normal face mask: 4 CLF Steinboden, SL 3-person lift, SL Hochsonnlift (when entering, during transport, when leaving)
- FFP 2 masks available at the cash desk (costs 2 €)
- in all premises of the mountain railways
- in the entrance / waiting area of the lifts
- in the entire station, entrance and exit area as well as during the lift
- ride in all cable cars and lifts
- when using conveyor belts and drag lifts
- in all catering establishments (mouth and nose protection is not compulsory at the tables themselves)
- in the WC facilities
- in the ski bus & at the ski bus stops
Cable car operation
The wearing of mouth and nose protection is obligatory in all transport facilities.
- There is a capacity limitation of 50% in our gondolas (4 people per gondola)
- Kombibahn chair: In bad weather (snowfall, wind, etc.)> 50% occupancy = 3 people
- In fine weather> 6 people (to be decided by the management if necessary)
- With the 4CLF Steinboden, SL Hochsonnlift and SL 3-person lift> no capacity restrictions
We recommend opening the windows of the compartments during the trip for ventilation purposes.
Mountain dining and sanitary facilities
The restaurant is currently closed according to the regulation (also take-away not allowed)
The toilets in the panorama restaurant and at the valley station are open during skiing.
Due to the exit restrictions, night skiing (sports under floodlights) is not allowed.
Current piste map
Manni Pranger Piste
Hohe Turm Abfahrt