lifts in operation
Innsbruck & ski pass with the Ski-Plus-City pass!
13 ski areas, 308 km of pistes, 22 adventure offers, mobility, 3 indoor swimming pools, culture, shopping, sightseeing – all this with just one single ticket! SKI plus CITY – now available in the Stubaital. As an official ski resort partner, the Bergeralm is also included!
A visit to the Tyrolean capital Innsbruck should be part of all holiday plans! Although the city has over 300,000 inhabitants, many refer to it as an “oversized village”. Innsbruck has a lot to offer: Top-quality art and culture, architecture from the imperial era, shopping opportunities for every taste, music festivals, international sporting events – the city has everything. And yet life is a bit more laid-back here. In Innsbruck, time seems to move a bit slower. In other words it has that big-city feeling with Alpine style.
With the SKI plus CITY pass in your pocket, you have the perfect companion for a complete all-round holiday. Experience the perfect combination of skiing and city flair – we look forward to welcoming you!
- 13 skiing areas in the Wipptal, Stubaital and Innsbruck regions: Stubai Glacier, Axamer Lizum, Schlick 2000 Ski Centre, Kühtai, Hochötz, Muttereralm, Bergeralm, Nordkette, Serlesbahnen, Elferbahnen, Patscherkofel, Rangger Köpfl and Glungezer
- 22 offers in and around Innsbruck such as free admission to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds, the Alpine Zoo, the Imperial Palace, the Bergiselschanze and much more
- Admission to 3 swimming pools in Tyrol
- Ski bus transfer to all ski areas & Innsbruck Sightseer bus (hop-on-hop-off)
- 25% reduction on night skiing or night tobogganing on the participating mountain cableways
The ticket is valid between 01.10.2020 and 09.05.2021 and available from a minimum of 2 days. Children born in or after 2013 are free in the same ticket category when accompanied by a paying parent.
Further information and booking: https://www.ski-plus-city.com